- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Woodland Park Auto Repair Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
Ive been getting my 2007 BMW 328i serviced here for years along with my 2000 RAV4. Faudi and his team have been great. Treated me well and earning my business through value. I can fix my own car issues, so it's easy for me to tell that the parts and labor are reasonable and competitive. This dealership is CLEAN and offers quality with a fast turn around. BMW hasn't been able to come close to being as good and honest as Woodland Park Auto.